I'm widening my search for work from Burlington VT to include
Brattleboro VT (southern) and Amherst/North Hampton Mass.  areas with
all the univesities, as my girlfriend can also get work there and we
have friends there. Anyone have any ideas in that area for vlogging/
DIY type work/teaching?

I've applied to Treehugger's calls for blogging writers,
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007/03/writer_hunt_2nd.php
but they seem ongoing. Anyone every work with them?

I keep having this instinct that there's a lot of content in the area
of "Yankee Ingenuity" and Green DIY in this area of the world. For
example, this off the grid guy lives off the grid in VT and has some
great content:
http://www.thedailygreen.com/archives/green-homes/blogs/diy-hacks/by_author/5409/15;1

~ Caleb J. Clark
~ Portfolio: http://www.plocktau.com
~ "The problem with communication is the assumption it has been
accomplished." - G. B. Shaw.