Just started working on a new film project titled "City Island",
written and directed by Raymond Di Felitta and starring Andy Garcia,
Emily Mortimer & Alan Arkin.

Got the forwarded email (below) on my return home, along with another
that invites the crew to participate in the blogging / vlogging of the
process of making this fine indie motion picture.

Raymond is a great film history blogger - got lost in his blog for 3
hours the first time I found it. If you like movies, you'll probably
dig Raymond's knowledge & style. No surprise he's open to being
transparent about the process.

It will be interesting to see if social networking can have an effect
on how a movie is marketed.

Is vlogging / blogging a film in real time to marketing what RSS was
to distribution? I think it COULD be.

Here's the FaceBook page:
<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=648683464#/pages/City-Island/19596548921?ref=share>

Here's Raymond's fine film blog: <http://moviestildawn.blogspot.com/>

Check it out. See what they will allow the crew to post. See if the
crew will post anything at all.

Whoopee!

Jan