OK... I really like the look of the new wall. I'll post some shots
and some blue screen action soon.

I have a couple of questions though...

I'm getting a dark blue aura around all of my talent and props. I
think it's because I've got a ton of light on the backdrop. What's up
with that and how can I fix it?

Does anyone have creative ideas on getting a lot of light  on a
25'x15' stage? We move around a lot in our video...

Thanks again , Rupert...
peace,

Ron Watson
http://k9disc.blip.tv