Thanks, Brook.  Yeah, I'd continue using Excel but I need to present  
this budget in a more structured form, and I see that some of these  
apps combine scheduling, budgeting and databases of rates.  I'll try  
to remember to let you know what I choose and what it's like.

On 3-Sep-08, at 12:23 PM, Brook Hinton wrote:

Movie Magic is the Avid/FCP of the biz, but I just use excel.

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 11:58 AM, Rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  
wrote:

 > Does anyone here use Movie or TV budgeting software for your shows or
 > in your day jobs? There are a few packages available. I've always
 > just used Excel, but I want to get one now and I just need a
 > recommendation before I buy.
 >
 > Raindance Canada lists these:
 > Movie Magic
 > Showbiz Budgeting & Actualization
 > Cinergy Budgeting
 > Easy Budget Movie Budgeting Software
 > Gorilla Budgeting & Scheduling Software
 > BoilerPlate - Film & TV Budget Templates for Independents
 > Production Pro Budget
 >
 > I know, I know, it's a little bit OT - but the film I'm budgeting for
 > is quite videobloggy ;)
 >
 > Thanks in expectation of deafening silence,
 >
 > Rupert
 > http://twittervlog.tv
 >
 >
 >

-- 
_______________________________________________________
Brook Hinton
film/video/audio art
www.brookhinton.com
studio vlog/blog: www.brookhinton.com/temporalab

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to