Feeling totally ripped off by film preproduction software?

Go open source:
http://www.celtx.com/

No, every freaking thing should not cost 6x the normal price, just  
because it's filmmaking. We don't all have multi-million dollar budgets.

Jen

Jen Simmons
http://jensimmons.com


On Sep 3, 2008, at 2:58 PM, Rupert wrote:

> Does anyone here use Movie or TV budgeting software for your shows or
> in your day jobs? There are a few packages available. I've always
> just used Excel, but I want to get one now and I just need a
> recommendation before I buy.
>
> Raindance Canada lists these:
> Movie Magic
> Showbiz Budgeting & Actualization
> Cinergy Budgeting
> Easy Budget Movie Budgeting Software
> Gorilla Budgeting & Scheduling Software
> BoilerPlate - Film & TV Budget Templates for Independents
> Production Pro Budget
>
> I know, I know, it's a little bit OT - but the film I'm budgeting for
> is quite videobloggy ;)
>
> Thanks in expectation of deafening silence,
>
> Rupert
> http://twittervlog.tv
>
>
> 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to