Hey all I keep forgetting to bring up <http://www.vloggerheads.com/>
Basically, a couple high-profile YouTubers were tired of the YT world of wacky comments and anger, so have started a private community for themselves. Here's a pretty good article on it: <http://blog.wired.com/underwire/2008/08/sick-of-youtube.html> Right now, it's a Ning site, but I'm told that will change. I joined a couple weeks ago and have not put up anything yet (guess I should at least say hi to them instead of just lurking). It's pretty much all YT-style "talk to the isight cam"-type stuff. Basically, its a Room Of One's Own sort of place. Again, this falls into my obsession of not creating ubiquitous video... of just making a video for an audience you can (almost) physically touch. Not taking a video and uploading it to a gazillion sites for views, but true communication from one to few. Are any of you guys on it also? Would love to see the sort of stuff you are posting there. Let me know. -- Schlomo Rabinowitz http://schlomolog.blogspot.com http://hatfactory.net AIM:schlomochat [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
