Hmm. You and Dave have mirroring problems. He has audio with no picture, and you have picture with no audio. AVIs are a problem. Another program you could try is Super C http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html You could try is converting to another intermediate format - maybe another type of mov or a wmv file. If that doesn't work, then I'd think there's something wonky with the file. Or perhaps you need updated codecs - you could download the XP Codec Pack - you can Google for that. I'm afraid I'm stuck beyond that - sorry. Rupert http://twittervlog.tv
On 9-Sep-08, at 2:33 PM, hoclides wrote: Hi Rupert, MPEG Streamclip: that's the same software I've used and though it's the only freeware to actually produce a perfect H264 *.mov, it failed to carry the soundtrack on to the new file. I've tried everything I could: from streamline copying the audio to another mp3 file with the soundtrack apart. Have you had this problem, Rupert? And if so, how to fix it? Sorry about the amount of questions but I'm a complete noob when it comes to QuickTime... cheers Felipe --- In [email protected], Rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hi Dave and Felipe, > > MPEG Streamclip is the answer. Dave, I replied to your last post > asking about this, and recommending MPEG Streamclip - did you not see > it? There's no need to buy a product for transcoding videos. > > Rupert > http://twittervlog.tv > > On 7-Sep-08, at 4:53 PM, daveacbliptv wrote: > > --- In [email protected], "hoclides" <hoclides@> wrote: > > > > Hi guys and gals, > > > > it's me again. I've been trying to export some video files from > AVI to > > MOV (H264). > > > > Thanks, > > Felipe > > > > www.kidyoyo.com > > > > Hi Felipe, > > I don't think there are free converters because of the QT codec. > > I tried but all were shareware with a big logo over the result. > > I think Quicktime Pro is the main answer - still deciding whether to > get it myself. > > Cheers, daveac > > http://daveac.blip.tv > > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
