--- In [email protected], Rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hmm.  You and Dave have mirroring problems. He has audio with no  
> picture, and you have picture with no audio.
> AVIs are a problem.
> Another program you could try is Super C
> http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
> You could try is converting to another intermediate format - maybe  
> another type of mov or a wmv file.
> If that doesn't work, then I'd think there's something wonky with the  
> file.
> Or perhaps you need updated codecs - you could download the XP Codec  
> Pack - you can Google for that.
> I'm afraid I'm stuck beyond that - sorry.
> Rupert
> http://twittervlog.tv
> 

Thanks Rupert,

Looking at 'SUPER' - it has this in the info:-

'The H.264 products available on the market, are  not free  and
deliver the H.264 video codec within an  AVI container.
    Unfortunately, they CANNOT integrate the AAC audio codec within
the rendered AVI file.'

AND

'Playing the MP4 (H.264/AVC) rendered files on other players requires
an appropriate MP4 splitter that can handle the H.264/AVC codec,
otherwise ONLY the audio stream is played but not the video.'

That last line is what I found 'ONLY the audio stream is played but
not the video'

However SUPER says IT DOES do all this so - I'll read about it a bit
more and maybe give it a go.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Cheers, daveac

http://daveac.blip.tv/



Reply via email to