thanks Jay, that's actually what I downloaded and am using. Thanks!

PS Haven't seen you in like 3 years. Hope all's well!

R

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    > I recently got a Sanyo HD-1010. It's beautiful, small, vertical, and
> shoots
> > 1080/720-i/p to SD Memory Cards. I really like it.
> > Except my video editor, Sony Vegas, does not. If I try loading more than
> 18
> > of the .mp4 video files into Vegas, on the 19th file it goes crashy
> crashy.
> > *(This is not a hardware issue. I have suitable processing and ram power
> > left unused.) My last project has yet to be output because of this.
> > Can anyone recommend any good tools for batch-converting the mp4s to AVI
> > format? I would consider it tantamount to saving my life ;)
>
> Hey Ronen--
>
> MPEG Streamclip (a favorite) is a great free conversion tool that does
> batch capture:
> http://www.squared5.com/
>
> This is a common question so I hope others will help fill out the
> group's wiki page with your own experience::
> http://videoblogginggroup.pbwiki.com/Compression+and+Transcoding+sofware
>
> Jay
>
> --
> http://jaydedman.com
> 917 371 6790
>
> 
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to