Hi Ron,I am also updating my website... long needed.. and adding widgets.
 Have you tried widegetbox?  You ca even make your own widgets there.

susan

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 11:35 AM, Ron Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Hi everybody,
> I was just wondering if anyone could recommend some cool social widgets.
>
> I'd like to create a page on our community site where people can have
> interactive fun, essentially a playground of social widgets, which
> would get narrowed down to one or 2.
>
> Keep in mind that the widgets need be extremely simple, as our
> members are not geeky in the least.
>
> I've got a meebo chat / video room on there right now.
>
> http://k9disc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=75
>
> I'd like to throw a few more things up and see if they stick.
>
> Peace,
>
> Ron Watson
> http://k9disc.blip.tv
> http://k9disc.com
> http://discdogradio.com
> http://pawsitivevybe.com
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>  
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to