Way to go Leesa. Long live pushups!

Aloha,

Rox

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 7:22 PM, Irina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   thanks we'll take a look at it and keep going !
> dont stop!
> longevity and perseverence is one of the best ways to get to where you're
> going!
>
>
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 5:36 AM, leesarbarnes <[EMAIL 
> PROTECTED]<leesarbarnes%40yahoo.ca>>
> wrote:
>
> > I've been on this list for...oh, I don't know how long and have seen
> > the tips and tricks you've discussed to make your video podcasts.
> >
> > Well, inspired by Rox of Beach Walks TV and others who I'm forgetting
> > at this very moment, I finally entered the video podcasting foray with
> > Marketing Fit TV - http://marketingfit.tv
> >
> > It's a weekly show featuring me doing something athletic and using it
> > as a way to help small business owners get active using social media.
> > The first episode is on the site and episode 2 goes live on Friday.
> >
> > Still some things to tweak, but thanks to the talented team over at
> > Show In a Box for making such a cool Wordpress template freely
> > available for video blogging. And thanks to all of you for posting
> > your tips so that I can avoid some common mistakes right out of the gate.
> >
> > Leesa Barnes
> > Host, Marketing Fit TV
> > http://marketingfit.tv
> >
> >
> >
>
> --
> http://geekentertainment.tv
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>  
>



-- 
Roxanne Darling
"o ke kai" means "of the sea" in hawaiian
Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
http://reef.beachwalks.tv
808-384-5554
Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com
Twitter--> http://www.twitter.com/roxannedarling


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to