Hey Syd,

No link to the video.
If I were you, I'd contact and ask people individually.  You can find  
them quite easily.  They have videoblogs :)

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

On 20-Oct-08, at 12:25 PM, sydney idunno wrote:

Hello all.  I'm looking for vloggers who were active members of this  
group during the years 2004 to 2006.  I'm embarking on an ambitious  
project that will hopefully end up being a vlogumentary about  
vlogging and I'd like to be about, for, and by vloggers.

I've been vlogging for about two years now. I'm a teacher and I'm  
fascinated by the future ramifications of vlogging and online  
communities that use vlogs as their primary method of communication.

Please let me know if you're interested in being interviewed or if  
you have resources you can steer me toward...that would be great.

Here's a video I've put out to some of the sites I'm a part of.
Calling all Vlogging Pioneers!

Take care!
Syd

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to