Hi all - we just had a complete relaunch, and are working through a
bunch of issues, mainly to do with the logged in version of the site.
We should have all issues resolved by EOD tomorrow. Apologies for
those who are trying to join and can't.

Also, we did switch over from username to email for login. Both should
work, though, so am checking into that too.

On the plus side - the channel now has Twitter integration, so it will
show any Tweets with "vlomo08" in it. Since a lot of discussions are
happening at Twitter, we thought it would be more useful to leverage
this instead of launching another, closed discussion board...

Regards,
Frank

http://www.mefeedia.com