OK I'm at a loss here and not sure who to contact - the mefeedia pages have
no help links and info I can find for support.
For some reason the videoblog I'm going to use for vlomo08, Temporalab, has
two feeds in mefeedia.

The one now on the vlomo08 channel is feed 7602. It comes from feedburner,
and even though the feedburner feed is up to date, it's not up to date in
mefeedia - the most recent post, which is now six days old, is in the
feedburner feed but doesn't show up on the
http://www.mefeedia.com/feeds/7602/temporalab. I remember this being a
problem long ago with mefeedia - is there someway to manually force it to
re-read the feed?

The other feed, which is up to date but which comes from a feed generated by
the wordpress blog itself, is 26340. This one is up to date.

Is it possible to do something so that feed 7602 is up to date (and will it
keep updating during vlomo08)? And can I move my whopping two subscribers
from 26340 to 7602 and somehow get rid of 26340 so there's only one feed?

Or maybe its 26340 that should stay? I have no idea whether feedburner is
reliable these days and maybe that's why there's an updating problem.

Thanks and sorry to post this to the list, just wasn't sure where else to
go..

Brook