Hi all,

We have a Mefeedia users group and can field all questions there:

In short, feeds are usually updated once per day. We do have a way to
manually spider a feed for Admin users. Perhaps we could open this up
for logged in users who have "claimed a feed" in their profile. Let's
talk about it more over at the mefeedia users group.

Regards,
Frank

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Brook Hinton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> OK I'm at a loss here and not sure who to contact - the mefeedia
pages have
> no help links and info I can find for support.
> For some reason the videoblog I'm going to use for vlomo08,
Temporalab, has