I got the PDF last night, and pretty much read it straight through. 
Really nicely done. I recommend it.

Pete


Jan McLaughlin wrote:
> Bought a .pdf copy a couple of months ago; great stuff.
> 
> Jan
> 
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Caleb J. Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
>> Merry NY Band.
>>
>> Well it's true for my book about how to be a good Production Assistant
>> at least. If you self-publish a book on Lulu.com (on demand printer)
>> with their free ISBN choice that uses them as the Publisher, but also
>> retains copyright and cancellation with you,  it does make it to
>> Amazon in two months or so. (They also have an option I think for $100
>> where you are the publisher and can do multiple books.)
>>
>> http://www.amazon.com/Production-Assistants-Pocket-Handbook/dp/143575624X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1226413634&sr=8-1
>>
>> They price it for one penny less then the price I set on Lulu, and I
>> get less of a cut on LuLu. Cleaver. Write a review if you're read it!
>> It's selling about 2 a day online, mostly PDF downloads which are
>> about the same profit as the printed copy:
>> http://www.noendpress.com/caleb/edtech/index.php
>>
>> Caleb (coffee bought from book sales tastes better) Clark
>>

Reply via email to