________________________________
From: noel hidalgo <n...@noneck.org>
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 2:13:20 PM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Webshow Awards: Now Accepting Entries

Noel,

I'm not familiar with Webshow Awards, but my husband (Samm Dickens) and I
(Rebecca Dickens) are happy to share our homemade  Christmas video (it's only
the 2nd video we've ever made) with any and everyone who might enjoy it.

We titled it "Nativity -- In the Bleak Midwinter"

(1) It's at Youtube under my username there, Melonkali. The link there is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZer_SwWGWA

(2) Also at Yahoo Videos, the link there is:

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4094216/11047595

Thanks,
rebecca

do you have a link? i can't seem to find anything juicy but this...

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=ceaPFWzz7n8