I suspect that your focus is on more concept-based shows, but I have  
been creative, thought laterally and submitted nominations for  
people's contributions to a number of alternative video series that  
might be passed over as independent personal videoblogs.

I've submitted nominations for different types of series,  
performances, cinematography, animation, artistic concept, etc.

Anybody else want to have a go at finding appropriate nominations for  
noncommercial videobloggers?

http://streamys.org/nominate.shtml

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

On 22-Jan-09, at 10:45 AM, joshuajcohen wrote:

Hey all - Thought I had posted an update to this earlier, but looks
like it didn't go through. ANYWAY...

Tilzy.TV, NewTeeVee, and Tubefilter have put together The Streamys -
www.streamys.org - to recognize and honor outstanding achievement in
online original series. Nominations close tomorrow/Friday at midnight,
so be sure to get those entries in ASAP.

The site has all the details, but if anyone has any specific questions
feel free to e-mail me (joshuaATtilzyDOTtv) or post them below.

We've gotten over 50K nominations so far and it's shaping out to be an
awesome event. We're all really excited about it.

ALSO, if you're interested in volunteering to help with the awards
ceremony (which will take place March 28 in LA), here's a form you can
fill out - http://streamys.org/volunteer.shtml.

Thanks! - Josh

------------
Joshua Cohen
www.tilzy.tv
Subscribe: http://feeds.feedburner.com/tilzytvnews
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/tilzytv

--- In [email protected], "joshuajcohen" <jos...@...> wrote:
 >
 > Hey All! I wanted to clear things up with this real quick.
 >
 > We're working on putting something great together but still have to
 > hammer out some details. The post on tubemogul was just a little
 > premature. We should have an announcement shortly with all the
 > specifics and I'll be sure to post to the group once everything is
 > squared away.
 >
 > - josh
 >
 > ------------
 > Joshua Cohen
 > www.tilzy.tv
 > Subscribe: http://feeds.feedburner.com/tilzytvnews
 > Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/tilzytv
 >
 > --- In [email protected], Rebecca Dickens <melonkali1@>
 > wrote:
 > >
 > >
 > >
 > >
 > >
 > >
 > > ________________________________
 > > Ignore my previous reply, please!
 > >
 > > I am sooo embarrassed!! When I joined Videobloggers (yesterday) I
 > checked the "individual e-mail" option -- then forgot about doing
that --
 > >
 > > so I thought the first videoblogger e-mail I saw in my Yahoo  
mailbox
 > today, about the Webshow Awards, was addressed to me personally . . .
 > >
 > > and I replied . . .
 > >
 > > Please ignore my reply and accept my apologies for being so dense!
 > >
 > > melonkali1
 > > rebecca dickens
 > >
 > > From: noel hidalgo <noel@>
 > > To: [email protected]
 > > Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 2:13:20 PM
 > > Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Webshow Awards: Now Accepting Entries
 > >
 > >
 > > do you have a link? i can't seem to find anything juicy but this...
 > >
 > > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=ceaPFWzz7n8
 > >
 > > On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 16:53, Schlomo Rabinowitz <schl...@gmail.
 > com> wrote:
 > > >
 > > > Sent to you via Google Reader
 > > >
 > > > Webshow Awards: Now Accepting Entries
 > > >
 > > > We are proud to be co-sponsoring the all-new "Webshow Awards," an
 > > > online film festival of short-form, episodic content. Other  
sponsors
 > > > include NewTeeVee, Blip and our friends at Tilzy.tv. From Tilzy's
 > > > description:
 > > >
 > > > Episodic internet video grew up in 2008. It is a distinctive,
 > > > respectable entertainment medium, and it's time it got its own
awards.
 > > >
 > > > Webshow Awards is a joint project of key players in the growing
 > > > industry that seeks to recognize outstanding contributions to
the new
 > > > medium.
 > > >
 > > > Submissions will be accepted until December 21st, 2008 and  
judging
 > > > will begin on January 5th, 2009.
 > > >
 > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
 > > >
 > > >
 > >
 > >
 > >
 > >
 > >
 > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
 > >
 >




Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv/
Creative Mobile Filmmaking
Shot, edited and sent with my Nokia N93



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to