I've just been watching your videos, Stan.
Great stuff.
For those who haven't seen
http://pineplainsviews.com
Stan is documenting the rural area he's moved to.

He has a great video story about the life of a dairy farmer as he
prepares to sell his herd.
http://www.pineplainsviews.com/video-stories/the-dairy-farm
Lots of space and time taken showing the farmer at work - you can see
from his posture and limp (and that of his farm hand) how hard the
work is, and the camera stays with that.

Nice presentation of the story in simple little chunks over several
pages, with explanatory text - he suggests a linear progression
through the story, but the viewer can also easily browse, skip
forward and back through videos and pages at will.  I did.
Good interactive non-linear format, especially for the non tech savvy.

Also, his videos have enough time and space in them to allow you to
read the accompanying text while you're watching the video and
consider both together.  In one sense, the videos are purely
observational, but the text allows him to put a point of view without
voiceover/titles/talking heads.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv