Great.  I heard about this camera a while ago - thanks for the reminder.
I see they have the pro GY-HM700 coming out this month as well,
shoulder mounted, with interchangeable Canon lens and other goodies
for the cost of a small car.
They say the HM100 will be under $4k, though.
Which is still twice as much as I paid for my car.
Although not as much as I've paid the mechanic since I bought it.