It's the size of the cam for what it offers, that's revolutionary. Have you
seen pictures of it? The darn thing fits in a palm of the hand. This JVC HM100
uses XDCAM codec in a Quicktime wrapper. I wish they used AVCHD that
Panasonic's AG-HMC150 uses for space-savings and etc. However, if having it in
Quicktime is less processor-intensive when editing, I would go with it any
day...

Compare the size of JVC HM100 and that of EX1/HVX200. BTW, CMOS chip(found in
EX1/EX3) tends to give you wobbling effect on quick pans. I am kinda skeptical
of the whole CMOS in video acquisition now...

The only thing I am concerned about, and not discoverable till this cam comes
out in April, is LOW LIGHT performance. I will go into debt to get this marvel
if it at least offers 2lux.