AWESOME!!!!

Schlomo Rabinowitz
http://schlomo.tv - finally moving to wordpress
http://hatfactory.net - relaxed coworking
AIM:schlomochat


On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 2:47 PM, Richard (Show) Hall <
[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
> Ok ... not only am I seriously considering going, but I registered, made
> reservations and everything ... so I am going, and it took me two emails to
> say so ... see you there ... richard
>
> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Richard (Show) Hall <
> [email protected] <richard%40richardshow.org>> wrote:
>
> > I'm seriously considering going.
> >
> > ...peace...richard
> >
> >
> > On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Jay dedman 
> > <[email protected]<jay.dedman%40gmail.com>>
> wrote:
> >
> >>
> >>
> >> > I was told the rooms are about $170/night with the group rate, so I'd
> >> > be interested in a roomshare if anyone else is.
> >> > Are people planning on staying elsewhere? I want to make sure I'm
> >> > where the action is :-)
> >>
> >> People are staying all over town...usually couchsurfing with friends.
> >> I know its expensive to stay in NYC. The hostels are considerably
> >> cheaper, but offer much less privacy.
> >>
> >> You could make a page on http://videoblogginggroup.pbwiki.com/ if you
> >> wanted to start a place to find room sharing.
> >>
> >> The event is at NYU...so Im sure all the after parties will take place
> >> in Lower East Side.
> >>
> >> Jay
> >>
> >> --
> >> http://ryanishungry.com
> >> http://jaydedman.com
> >> http://twitter.com/jaydedman
> >> 917 371 6790
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Richard (Show) Hall
> > http://richardshow.org
> >
>
> --
> Richard (Show) Hall
> http://richardshow.org
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>  
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to