From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:videoblogg...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Heath
Sent: Thursday, 21 May 2009 4:52 AM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Reminder: Open Video Conference in June

Hmmm I wonder if I should keep up my streak of NOT going to events with
other vloggers or should I break trend and go.....

Seeing Richard and Rupert and a few others may be worth it....

Heath
http://heathparks. <http://heathparks.com> com

--- In videoblogging@ <mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com, "Richard (Show) Hall" <rich...@...> wrote:

> Ok ... not only am I seriously considering going, but I registered,
made
> reservations and everything ... so I am going, and it took me two
emails to
> say so ... see you there ... richard
>
> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Richard (Show) Hall <
> rich...@...> wrote:
>
> > I'm seriously considering going.
> >
> > ...peace...richard

I'd