Mike,
That is very good to know. I've only just started using the cross posting to
other services since you guys launched it and I will defintely be using that
feature more.. On another note, I continue to be impressed with the service
that Blip provides to even the little guys. Keep up the good work.
-Chad
-- Sent from my Palm Pre
mikehudack wrote:
Hey Chad,
Blip does indeed collect statistics from both YouTube and Vimeo and display
them in the Dashboard. We also bring comments and friend requests from both
sites into the Dashboard. And there's much more coming!
Yours,
Mike
Co-founder & CEO, blip.tv
--- In [email protected], "Chad F. Boeninger" <cfboenin...@..>
wrote:
>
> Hi Tim,
> I've messed around briefly with Tubemogul, however now that Blip posts to
> youtube and vimeo, I will likely just stick with Blip. Â I'm not sure if you
> get the usage stats from all your different services inside the blip
> dashboard, but I mainly just concentrate on the blip stats anyway. Â
>
> Thanks for the input,
> Chad
>
> -- Sent from my Palm Pre
> Tim Street wrote:
>
>
> Â
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hey Chad,
>
>
>
> Have you tried Tubemogul?
>
>
>
> You upload your video once and it goes to both YouTube and Blip.TV as
>
> well as any other sites that you chose.
>
>
>
> Tim Street
>
> 1timstr...@...
>
> http://1timstreet.com/blog
>
> http://twitter.com/1timstreet
>
>
>
> On Aug 20, 2009, at 6:11 AM, Chad Boeninger wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hello all,
>
> > I uploaded the identical 640x480 mp4 file to both Blip and Youtube.
>
> > Here is
>
> > the Youtube Version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv4YbxYHJM0 and
>
> > the Blip
>
> > Version http://blip.tv/file/2493638 .Once you get past the part with
>
> > me
>
> > giving the introduction in the Youtube video, you can see how the
>
> > screencast
>
> > gets squished (for lack of a better term). I'm going to use Blip for
>
> > my
>
> > actual show, but then also post content to Youtube.
>
> >
>
> > Do most folks here post the same content to both places? Do you have a
>
> > particular way to render for Youtube? With some previous videos, I
>
> > actually converted the FLV on my desktop with Quick Media Converter
>
> > and then
>
> > uploaded to Youtube. Here's the result
>
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgSU-6y9OLM , which is clearly better
>
> > quality. I'd rather not have the extra step, but I guess it's
>
> > necessary if
>
> > I want the better quality. On a related note, does anyone know if
>
> > the Blip
>
> > to Youtube sends a FLV to Youtube or the source?
>
> >
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > Chad
>
> >
>
> > --
>
> > Chad F. Boeninger
>
> > libraryvoice.com - blog
>
> > libraryvoice.com/videos - videoblog
>
> > twitter.com/cfboeninger
>
> >
>
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]