I've used Pinnacle Studio version 9 or 10 (I don't remember which).  I had a
lot of problems with it including freeze ups.  If you have Vegas, stick with
that.  Although if it's free it wouldn't cost you anything to find out if
version 12 has the same problems.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 1:47 PM, B Yen <[email protected]> wrote:

> Fry's has Pinnacle Studio V12 for free, after rebates.  Is this
> program any good? (for PC)  I currently have Sony Vegas (which I have
> barely used).
>
> The reviews of V9 (CNET & PCmag) show a lot of dissatisfaction of
> freezeups:
>
> http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,1650507,00.asp
>
> I've been using iMovie HD 6 (2006 version) on my Mac laptop & dekstop
> with no problems.  Only ocassional crashes.
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to