Welcome back!

I've been upload more videos lately...

Mainly right here:

  http://raster.blip.tv/

That is all.

(I've been so busy, I haven't had to time interact much with the 
community, but I still lurk now and then...)

Pete


[email protected] wrote:
> It's almost been two years now since the last time I was in here, a lot has 
> changed and a lot of your prophesies have come to fruition.
>
> Hi Guys and Gals,
>
> Paul Knight from PJKproductions, back and ready to start all over, I am in 
> need of tips and tricks to get some of you lovely people watching the videos 
> I create and how to market them to others.  In concentrating on other things 
> I have forgotten most of the tricks we used to use, so I'll be posting and 
> commenting quite regularly now, and you will find that as for my behavior it 
> has toned down because I have discovered facebook a great tool for venting my 
> frustrations.
>
> I still have the same old Blogspot, http://pjkproductions.blogspot.com please 
> don't be afraid to view it and some of my videos to find out what I am all 
> about, mainly it's just home made stuff, edited using FCE, (imovie really 
> sucks now,) trying out different techniques and adding special effects from 
> third party sources that usually people wouldn't use for vlogging.
>
> That's my introduction, hopefully those who remember me, accept me with open 
> arms and to all the new people, new as in joined within the last 2 years, I 
> anticipate watching your vids with a new found appetite.
>
> Loves
>
> Simples
>
> Paul
>
>   

Reply via email to