I've been really getting into 12 Seconds over the last few days.
Shooting & posting little daily moments that until now, have either
gone uncaptured or have sat on a hard drive, forgotten and unusable.

I always thought 12seconds was just a Talking-To-Your-Webcam-Video-
Twitter thing.  But then last week, I saw some posts by Kath @aliak
and Susan @kitykity of mobile moments, and it inspired me.

There are lots of simple moments that I capture (or think about
capturing) on my phone that haven't seemed substantial enough by
themselves to make me want to post them to my blog. I still want to
share them, but I don't - for fear that a mass of little throwaway
things will drown out the things I've spent more time on, because of
the chronological format of the blog.

But actually, this kind of instant mobile videoblogging was really
what I started Twittervlog for - shooting little things that catch my
eye, using my phone, and sending them immediately to the web and to
Twitter.

So now I'm shooting and emailing to 12seconds straight from my Nokia
N82 (either by wifi or 3G phone signal).

And I have embedded a 12 seconds player in the sidebar of
Twittervlog.  So that the 12seconds clips are accessible from the
vlog, but aren't superseding the other videos.

Every 12seconds user gets their own RSS feed with MP4 and FLV files -
so theoretically you could include your 12seconds videos in your blog
feed (or easily add them to your Feedburner feed).  I might do that.

There's an iPhone app, and it integrates with Qik.  You can upload
from the site, or by email.  Or use your webcam.

The 12 seconds limit is also quite a good discipline.  And you know
that whatever you watch there won't be wasting your time!

I recommend checking it out.  My channel is at:
http://12seconds.tv/channel/ruperthowe

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv
http://twitter.com/ruperthowe