I agree, I've started to use 12seconds.tv again (left it for a long time)
since I got the new iphizzle 3gs last week and have been loving the service.
Plus, the site is built in Santa Cruz, my college alma matter:)

My page is here:
<http://12seconds.tv/channel/schlomo>

As my new video capabilities on my phone are new to me, I feel like a kid in
a candyshop. 12seconds helps me play with my sweet new addiction.

Schlomo Rabinowitz
http://schlomo.tv
http://hatfactory.net
http://VideoCampSF.com - Oct. 16-17