actually few questions, the led display  busted on my new mac today, apparently
apple care doesn't cover because something fell on it, my neck and head,
although i talked to them because of what happened, they calling back tomorrow
, i talked to service in city and say might as well buy new mac for the cost of
replacing screen,

1) how much of the mac working units are in the top, behind the lead disploay,
it qquite bad, and can't see most of it, and seems to be other problems now
with it freezing, I trying to get some stuff moved on to here being my old
laptop pc, including stuff from open office byi email to send and copy on here
and work from it. I can't see to click to get into the file to or move it to
section of screen I can see it, very limited, and keep freezing now. the
bluetooth not work either or set up now, i guess that in the top too, what else
is?

2) I have alot of videos on there, I was trying to move to external hardrive,
the one I use to copy from my pc to the mac when I got it. it not mac
formatted. I can't see a way to copy them to the external hard drive from the
mac. Or can I  because they are mac files . I wanted to edit on pc most of them
anyway,

on pc you right click and choice of external drive E shows. On mac, the volume
I was able drag it down to area can see it an open it, but in Finder, there
when right click there is not MOVE TO DRIVE E or, COPY. there is automater, I
have never used nor know what is does yet.

any help appreciated please. my old pc laptop I am on now, is having problems
too, starting today - next

I come back and look. I don't want alot of people emailing me with same stuff
or questions, too much for me. so please respond here and I keep checking.

thank you very much