I'm not exactly clear why the Playlist player won't do it for you?
You mean you just want to embed their Show player, as it is on their
Blip home page, with a panel with all their recent episodes?
You can do this by going to their Blip home page and clicking
Syndicate Show - you will then see a list of the players they have
configured below their Default player.  If they haven't configured
any, you need to contact them to ask them to make one with a playlist
down the side - then you'll be able to syndicate it in that format.
Otherwise, you're stuck manually making your own playlist for each show.

Rupert