--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Rupert Howe <rup...@...> wrote:

> I'm not exactly clear why the Playlist player won't do it for you?

It could -- but then I'd have to grab each episode from each channel I wanted
to feature.

But you are correct in what you say and I'll have to approach each 'show' to
get their channel player as a embed option.

I covered the option for now with -- "For more information and to view earlier
episodes ,click on the 'Guide and details about this episode ' icon. "

But a much bigger problem is YouTube -- I cannot find an embeddable  channel
player worth embedding. Does anyone have any suggestions BASED ON THEIR OWN
EXPERIENCE?

I find it hard to believe that the official export code is so bad.

dave riley