It's just a slightly easier way to keep track of things that happened that
year. So if there are 3-4 years of navlopomo, and you search for that tag,
you get everything. But if you search for navlopomo09, you would just find
the stuff happening in 2009 (assuming eeryone used the tag).

I'm ambivalent - heck, use BOTH tags, and you're covered both ways!

David Lee King
davidleeking.com - blog
davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
twitter | skype: davidleeking