Jay,
   I believe yfrog and flickr deal well with portrait videos... it's
unconventional, but I like that we get to break traditional forms.

Still, I'd like to see an iPhone video update where we get to lock-in the
video/photo orientation, especially since it's way more convenient holding
the iPhone in portrait mode.

Kevin Lim
Cyberculturalist
http://theory.isthereason.com