yes everyone please nominate everyone else

this is a different kind of awards show from the ones where "everyone is a
winner" but the more ppl we get involved to vote, the more chances we all
have to get recognition

so keep sending it out to your friends and tweeting

and i hope to see you all in LA

i am not in any way linked to this awards other than possibly presenting
(very very tiny chance only based on the fact that i presented last year
lol)

but i am still a huge supporter of the my independent peeps as u all know
and i am always happy to encourage everyone to keep producing content if it
makes them happy even if money is not a guarantee

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 12:58 AM, Ernie <djsh...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I hope you all get nominated, I think you all deserve one.
>
> Sent from Ernie's iPhone
>

> On 5 Jan 2010, at 08:50, "Kath O'Donnell"
> <alia...@gmail.com<aliak77%40gmail.com>>
> wrote:
>
> > I nominated you Rupert & I hope lots of others do too!!
> > :)

http://geekentertainment.tv

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional