Hey Vid-folk,

I had an interesting idea and I want to run it by you. A local but
large pro camera shop might take in trade, a complete Pentax 35mm
outfit. Xcellent condition, lenses, motor, etc... towards something
else. I won't get what I think it's worth but I might be offered enuf
to let it go. Now,

Here's the conundrum: at different price levels starting lo and ending
at about $6/800..(OK so I'm optimistic), what would you suggest I
consider? It's got to work with iMac-iMovie'09, have an external mic,
and I prefer flash memory over tape/hard-drive. BTW, I was surprised
to see a Sanyo model mentioned here several times. I don't see them
featured on the review sites, usually the same canon/sony/pana/etc
stuff. My 1st 16mm camera was a Sanyo and it was pretty good.

So what video cameras would YOU trade the 35mm system for? and I'm not
into the Flip style camera for now.

Go for it...and Thanx.

Tom Dolan
tomjdo...@gmail.com