That's true, there was some room radiator hiss, but beyond that the mike still
has a hiss, trust me. If I were to do a recording comparison test between the
635A(B) and my Zoom H2 or Rode NT1-A the results will clearly show that the
635A(B) has a hiss. So the fact that there is a hiss from this mike is not
debatable.

My question is if there's anybody who can recommend a unidirectional mike that
comes closest to the crystal-clear sound of either Zoom H2 or Rode NT1-A.

Any help is truly appreciated!

Thanks

Renat of Innomind.org