http://www.shoutmeloud.com/ftp-blogspot-to-wordpress-migration-professional-service.html

Few days back I informed you about Blogspot will stop their support for FTP
publishing and from last few days I have been busy migrating many blogspot blog
to Wordpress which is using FTP publishing for blogspot blog.

We have already migrated over 50+ blogspot blog to Wordpress and till now every
one is happy about their move to Wordpress.  If you not sure why Wordpress,
read my post on

8 reasons why self hosted wordpress blog is better than blogspot.

Infact one of our client has written a post about my service on her blog. You
can read about it here : Blogspot to Wordpress migration experience.

Few days back one of my client Mahendra also wrote a post on Shoutmeloud about
his experience on Moving to wordpress.  You can see a long list of testimonial
on my blogspot to Wordpress migration service page.