I really felt compelled to shout out to this list that Michael Verdi needs your
help on a very worth while project. I owe so much of my video knowledge to him
and Ryanne with the Freevlog tutorials in addition to many others on this list.
He's raising money via a triathalon for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. This
means a lot to me as my girlfriend is a child survivor of Leukemia.
So if you've been too busy working to post much video like me, I encourage you
to help him raise his goal.

http://training.michaelverdi.com/2010/03/23/donate-today-get-some-art/

Thanks
John Coffey