http://www.mirovideoconverter.com/
Today we are launching the new Miro Video Converter, which I think it, by far,
the easiest way to convert almost any video to MP4, Theora or for a specific
device like an Android phone, iPhone, iPod, or PSP.

The goal of Miro Video Converter is to give people an easy, fast, and intuitive
way to convert videos. Most video converters out there have dozens of baffling
settings about how to encode the video. Miro Video Converter is all about
trying to do less- it has virtually no features. Just pick your file and choose
what format or device you want to convert it to. It works.

For fans of open-source freedom, the application is especially important
because it's the only simple desktop application we know of that encodes the
latest, high quality Ogg Theora videos.

And here's a closer look at our beautiful Miro Video Converter logo, by our
designer Morgan Knutson. As you can see, he did a great job building on the
style of the Miro logo that Jon Hicks made with us a few years ago.

PS: New version of Miro released today too...