I found one company that has a similar name Digit Tronics that sells a
camcorder with similar features.
http://www.digittronics.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=335

There is a product description but no support or information page, just a phone
number.

When there is no primary web site or even product reviews of a camcorder I hear
the warning bells.

I can look later for a site that has an driver for XP but Digitronics is one of
those common names. Is there any other manufacturing name on the device? Or a
serial or product number?

Oh, I just thought of something. How about you search for the battery and see
what similar camcorders come up that use that specific battery. That might give
you a clue as to the original manufacturer.

Gena