Hey Mark,

Seems like you've got a good subject and after reading the enclosed
letter my initial reaction is that you may be complicating it,
unnecessarily.

Don't be too clever with the approach. Lay out the issues visually,
offer the audience some solutions, then refer them to your
organization for further info, training, resources, etc.

Be straightforward & honest upfront. A conflict exists, an issue to be
dealt with or whatever. An observation I've made is some people reject
criticism of both their kids and their pets. I say that to assure you
that some in the audience will be disapprove, so what, but you'll also
make friends, and so there you are. Either way doesn't deny the need
for a compromise/resolution/solution.

Good Luck.

Tom Dolan

Tom Dolan