I'm starting a new blog idea and need some extra lighting.
Many segments will be based indoors in a poorly lit room, talking head
style against an open glass window with daylight outside and a
laminated poster stuck on the window behind them . The light from
outside is good, but of course the subject with their back to the open
window will be in shadow due to the poor room lighting.
So I need some spot lighting in order to light up the subject evenly.
I figure ever massive lighting behind the camera to light up the whole
room, or some smaller diffuse spots on either side of the subject up
close and just out of shot on two tripods (hopefully no reflections
form the laminated poster).
Anyone have any experience in this sort of situation?

Are these LED lights any good at 660lm?
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400090944295
I'm thinking maybe not, but if they are close enough and diffuse
enough they might be suitable.

This is not a permanent setup, needs to be setup and taken down for
each shoot, and I would prefer something small that I can reuse for my
current lab based blog. So the above LED video lights seems to fit
that bill.

Thanks
Dave.