On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 1:04 AM, daredolls <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> in what you wrote i read that you like the light as filtered by the laminated 
> poster but you want a key light for a little detail.

That's correct, I just want to light up the person speaking a little
more. I've tried all sorts of locations but ultimately liked this
window the best for various reasons. Even though I know it's a very
challenging setup, and the outside light makes it a real PITA.

> if i could i would loan you the rechargable flashlight that came with my 
> cordless drill. the charge lasts for hours, bright white light, bendable neck 
> and sits nicely on it's battery on any flat surface.

I'll probably rig up a couple of LED lamps to trial if it works or not
before I go out and buy something.

Thanks
Dave.

Reply via email to