Sound Dogs isn't free, but it's cheap:
http://www.sounddogs.com/catsearch.asp?Type=1
<http://www.sounddogs.com/catsearch.asp?Type=1>
 <http://www.sounddogs.com/catsearch.asp?Type=1>FreeSound is great for sound
design: http://www.freesound.org/

<http://www.freesound.org/>ABFUKU is free 8bit music:
http://www2c.biglobe.ne.jp/~abfuku/musori/muso_idx.html

<http://www2c.biglobe.ne.jp/~abfuku/musori/muso_idx.html>Kariokebar is free
midi: http://www.kariokebar.com/MIDI/indexA.html
 <http://www.kariokebar.com/MIDI/indexA.html>

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 10:43 AM, David Lee King <[email protected]>wrote:

> For me, the primary source is ... my Mac.
>
> I just use iMovie/garageband, and either use one of the royalty-free tunes,
> or create my own using loops.
>
> Not quite what you were talking about, but fits well, I think.
>
> David Lee King
> davidleeking.com - blog
> davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
> twitter | skype: davidleeking
>
>
> On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 9:40 AM, Rupert Howe <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to expand my list of stock/royalty-free music sources -
> > particularly websites.  Which supply tracks that can be used for
> > commercial as well as non-commercial use?
> > Do you have your own favourites or lists?  I'll compile & blog a full
> > list to share.
> >
> > Rupert
> > http://twittervlog.tv
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to