On Apr 27, 2010, at 3:04 PM, schlomo rabinowitz wrote:

> Clint Sharp and Clark ov Saturn!!!
>
> Miss them both.


And I miss their videos very much.

I will always cherish Melanie's "meanness".  I can't walk though an  
airport without thinking about that moment.

And Renegades' videos too.  Some are online, but some of the best are  
nowhere that I can find.

Any hard disk I owned back then went kaput long ago.  As they say:  
it's not a matter of 'if', but 'when' .  Mean time to failure for sure.

Please post your videos on the Internet Archive with a CC license  
folks.  blip users can just check a box to make it so :)



Drew put together a cool PSA about why:

http://papyromancer.net/iacc-promo.html

He's looking for folks who can translate the subtitles and has put the  
raw video (mashed from other IA/CC video of course):

http://www.archive.org/details/InternetArchiveCreativeCommonsPromo

and has the subtitles over at

http://github.com/papyromancer/iacc-promo-subtitles/


Markus
http://twitter.com/apperceptions







[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to