Have fun.  Very sad not to be there.  When it was announced, I planned
to save money and buy a ticket.  But it was my parent's 50th wedding
anniversary party today anyway, so I couldn't make it regardless of
parlous finances and carbon guilt.  Send my love to everyone.  Post
vids like it's 2005.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

On 19 Jun 2010, at 16:02, Adam Quirk wrote:

> See you guys at 6pm tonight at the Bushwick Starr.
>
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Adam Quirk
> <qu...@wreckandsalvage.com>wrote:
>
> > There's a Facebook page for Vloggercue if anyone is interested in
> that sort
> > of thing:
> > http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=117946824885160
> >
> > Trying to get a rough estimate of how much booze and food we'll
> need. We'll
> > send out an official invite thing next month.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Adam
> >

> > On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:45 PM, Markus Sandy
> <markus.sa...@mac.com>wrote:

> >> And I miss their videos very much.
> >>
> >> I will always cherish Melanie's "meanness". I can't walk though an
> >> airport without thinking about that moment.
> >>
> >> And Renegades' videos too. Some are online, but some of the best
> are
> >> nowhere that I can find.
> >>
> >> Any hard disk I owned back then went kaput long ago. As they say:
> >> it's not a matter of 'if', but 'when' . Mean time to failure for
> sure.
> >>
> >> Please post your videos on the Internet Archive with a CC license
> >> folks. blip users can just check a box to make it so :)
> >>

> >> Drew put together a cool PSA about why:
> >>
> >> http://papyromancer.net/iacc-promo.html
> >>
> >> He's looking for folks who can translate the subtitles and has
> put the
> >> raw video (mashed from other IA/CC video of course):
> >>
> >> http://www.archive.org/details/InternetArchiveCreativeCommonsPromo
> >>
> >> and has the subtitles over at
> >>
> >> http://github.com/papyromancer/iacc-promo-subtitles/
> >>

> >> Markus