I started playing with it a year or so back. It was way more than I needed in 
terms of formal script structure but for the cost, $0.00 I couldn't kick about 
it. 

It seems that they are adding features for a reasonable cost. I would like to 
try out the writing module with the virtual 3x5 cards.

I say give it a test run. 

Gena


--- In [email protected], Mark Villaseñor <videoblogyahoogr...@...> 
wrote:
>
> Hi Group:
> I wonder if anyone here has used Celtx (http://celtx.com) and would care to 
> comment on experience using the device? I was searching for a cost-effective 
> scripting program (other than the standard fare) and came across Celtx, 
> which at face value appears impressive (and one can't beat the price). So I'm 
> wondering if any of you fine-folk have any opinions concerning its 
> performance.
> 
> Thanks in advance.
> 
> Mark Villaseñor,
> http://www.TailTrex.tv
> Canine Adventures For Charity - sm
> http://www.SOAR508.org
> .
>


Reply via email to