Gena: "It was way more than I needed in terms of formal script structure."

I hear ya; we are only interested in the AV scripting module, but it's nice 
to know if I ever want to write a stage play..? (Furthest thing from my 
mind, BTW.) Then the thought hit me after posting, many, if not most here 
aren't concerned with scripting or scheduling or other pre-production 
aspects in lieu of avant-garde leaning traditional Vlogging. (Which is an 
attractive gig unto itself.)

Gena: "I say give it a test run."

Am in the process of doing that presently; scripting a new promo, 
conceptually story boarding an episode, and testing the blocking abilities. 
(This is a very cool feature for those of us doing interviews with mostly 
inexperienced crew, providing a visual representation of element placements 
and such.)

So far so good as Celtx is apparently crafted by folks who have a bead on 
higher production values. Plus I really like the fact (having purchased the 
module suite) Celtx designers are into supporting the online video 
community, in part, by providing what is proving to be a QUALITY -- FREE --  
resource. (Viva La Shareware!)

Thanks for your take, Gena, much appreciated. :D

Mark Villaseñor,
http://www.TailTrex.tv
Canine Adventures For Charity - sm
http://www.SOAR508.org 

Reply via email to