a bit upset, the sanyo's  gun style weigh 3.5 lbs - that is way to heavy for
me, so I  have no idea what I am going to do for one that has a reverse
viewfinder.

If I am really off here can someone tell  me , or if you know of one that is
extremely light, we are talking 1lb (pushing it big time) or much smaller. I
won't order tech stuff r from USA  very often unless the return time is at
least several weeks for something like this although the price is awesome, as I
 have to get someone to return stuff because of disabilities, and its not easy
for me.

I have checked out the kodak posted that records for 10 hours as well but
already have my 1033

thanks
cheryl