From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Foster,
Jennifer
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 4:48 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Looking for AVAILABLE histroy videoas

I am looking for videos that I can actually acquire from original or
legitimate sources (I am not allowed to buy from independent sellers on
Amazon) on the home front during World War II and on the Haymarket riot.
I have looked at PBS, History Channel, Amazon, and Baker & Taylor.
Although I can find titles (thank you Gary for your excellent
mediagraphies), I can't seem to find available titles to order.  Does
anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks.

Jennifer Foster
Media Librarian
The Victoria College/University of Houston-Victoria Library
361.570.4195
fost...@uhv.edu
http://vcuhvlibrary.uhv.edu

producers and distributors.